Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Who will win Virginia?

  1. #61
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    Honestly, if you did that I would be surprised. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #62
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    A lot on here would be lol. I watched all the Rep debates and the ones he wasnt cut out of I could tell he was the smartest one on the stage and would be if he was on the Dems stage also. I dont know yet, but seriously have thought about it here lately.

  3. #63
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    I thought this was pretty neat.

    http://www.270towin.com/

    This is not a map I made, this is what this site thinks where both candidates stand and the toss up states are neutral not leaning in the direction of either candidate. Now double click VA and make it blue, scroll down and look at the projected electoral numbers.

  4. #64
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    At this point I really don't think it matters who wins VA...Obama is going to win the election with or without VAs electorial votes according to every prediction map I've seen.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #65
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    question. you have been in obama's ass since he was nominated why the change in possibly writing paul in? did osama do something you dont agree with?


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  6. #66
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    Obama can win without VA, McCain cannot.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  7. #67
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    Bingo...McCain can't win without carrying most all the states Bush did in 04...and he's trailing by a pretty good margin in many of em. In addition, he's not taking many if any of the states Kerry won in 04.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #68
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At this point I really don't think it matters who wins VA...Obama is going to win the election with or without VAs electorial votes according to every prediction map I've seen. </div></div>

    I know, it was just something cool to think about lol

  9. #69
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">question. you have been in obama's ass since he was nominated why the change in possibly writing paul in? did osama do something you dont agree with? </div></div>

    As I said to the others, spare me any favoritism lecture/comments you have. You are just as guilty, so dont try to act like you see both sides and made a decision. And to answer your question, I have said on here numerous times that I originally supported Ron Paul and that he was a better pick from either side.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •